วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

In Group Weight Loss Program Is The Best Solution! The states A Study of Brown University in NY.

In Group Weight Loss Program Is The Best Solution! The states A Study of Brown University in NY.

weight loss program best

 "We are all influenced by the people around us, so if we can harness this shared positive pressure and these positive social influences, we can create a social environment to help promote weight loss"

These are the words of Dr. Tricia Leahey of Brown University in NY, and they are the words with which it is determined that the final weight loss is real, effective and can be reached by exploiting the positive influences that we find in others.

 If "unity is strength" was the secret behind the success of humanity, then, the union of the group, is the basis of successful weight-loss program group Snellinsieme.

We never really thought about what it means unity is strength?


  Personally I think of all the times I faced a problem or a difficulty, as a group, with the support of a partner or a friend: have been times when I've found the ultimate solution to my fury, and in which I felt serene.

Well, sharing is the secret to weight loss group: I have in common with other weight loss problem. Who better than those who have weight loss problems and live my own situation, they can understand, understand, share?

Who better than my friends can support me and encourage me to face the fears and difficulties?

Lose weight in group work because I have a team to support, because the group is my biggest fan and because the group knows exactly what to live.


Together, sharing the goal of feeling good about ourselves and our bodies, we are part of a team that supports each other and at all times: through meetings, and even from a distance, thanks to the chat, which allows you to Spronarsi in small or difficult to share the achievements.

Who better than a team can understand the discomfort of one of its members? And who better than a team can rejoice in the success of even one of your colleagues?

What else to say? The magic ingredient of feeling good about ourselves and our bodies are the people and their positive influence on us, and then, the time has come to make the team!


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น